Product Coordinator (Part-time/full time)
|Firm:||Product Department of Information Planet (iPlanet s.r.o.)|
|Based at:||Pštrossova 220/29, Praha - Nové Město|
|Employment form:||Full time/part time|
|Employment contract:||Employment contract/DPP/IČ|
|Required education:||Minimum secondary education / preferable higher education (university, college) level degree|
|Required languages:||English (advanced)|
|Listed as:||Administrative, International Education, Business to Business Services (B2B)|
Who are we?
Information Planet is one of the leading international student agencies with Head Office in Australia (Sydney) and 48 offices in 13 countries (Europe, South America, Canada, Australia). We enrol students to quality language schools, colleges, or universities located abroad. Our product department deals with 500 education providers in 25 countries and updates over 10 000 courses on the global leading platform.
The successful candidate will be joining an existing dynamic team based in Europe, Australia and Canada on a part-time basis at first with the possibility of changing to full-time employment in the future.
You will be:
- Inserting and updating the data received from education providers (from Australia, NZ, Canada, USA, EU)
- Researching, collecting and analysing information related to international education
- Updating our agency sales teams with the latest offers
- Attention to detail
- Smart computer user
- Good communication skills
- Capability of making sound judgements
- Eager and quick learner, efficient worker
- Good team player
- Strong common sense
- Capability of analysis and synthesis
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Business English is an advantage
- Study abroad experience is an advantage
What we offer
- Monthly wage 22 000 - 30 000 CZK/full-time, negotiable
- Long-term position in a multinational company with over 20 years experience
- Dynamic team that encourages collaboration, creativity and supports the continuous learning and growth
- Active use of English in everyday communication
- Flexible working hours
- Participation at industry workshops
- Possibility to study abroad with a discount/free of charge
- Attractive office location (Prague 1, near subway station Národní Třída), fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, bicycle stands
We would love to hear from you.
If you're interested please send your CV and cover letter to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.